weekly reflection #2

This week was very interesting to say the least. From it being basically our last true week on campus to finding time to record our podcast, this past week was crazy. While I can’t say that I learned much about the podcasting experience, I can say that I learned a lot about how crazy life can get. 

While trying to enjoy my last true week on this campus I was constantly reminded about how there was still work that needed to be done. Cha and I were constantly trying to come up with new and original ideas each and every day. We knew that the hype from our first podcast would die down after we released the second one. So trying to make sure our hype didn’t completely tank was a challenge. While this being in the back of our minds, we also wanted to enjoy Proctor as much as possible. With all the activities and games this week we found ourselves squeezing things in left and right. This reminded me of the fact that I will have to make time for things that I care about. I care about this podcast but I also care about my friends and this campus. So that’s what I learned this week. Make time for what’s important to you. This project has been fun and I know that the “goose brothers” will finish this project out strong. Next week we plan on changing our promotional strategies to see if that boosts streams in any way. We also plan on trying to make the podcast completely different.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/10/21 "First Day Out"

Weekly review

“Stressed out” Tribe called quest