"La Luna" - Action Bronson

Today cha and I both got our vaccines, as did the rest of the school. Since cha got his shot mid-morning and I got mine around lunch, it left things in an awkward place. Since we both knew trying to record anything would be a stretch, we took the morning discussing our podcast. We talked about the feedback we had both gotten from what teachers and students had said to us,  to what we thought the podcast needed. This conversation lasted a while but was ultimately foiled by how nice of a day it was. We both being seniors feel the need to try and enjoy our last few days on this campus. Cha had a game so he ended up leaving after lunch and I went to the gym. I also enjoyed the afternoon with Saul watching the boys Varsity lacrosse game.

 

My Vaccine card


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/10/21 "First Day Out"

Weekly review

“Stressed out” Tribe called quest